1.03.2010

Welcome;-)

Dear Reader,

thank you for visiting my brand new blog. I hope you enjoy the experience,
will come back and join the conversation.

My life is quite hectic at the moment and I don't know how often I will update the blog but am hoping to do so at least once a week. - please let
me know if you want to receive an email everytime I do so.

I somehow let Destiny chose the name: there was not much available and I tried with two of my favourite things: lilies - after the l. of the valley - and cherries. It may lack originality but I think it's nice and if that
was some sort of "stream of consciuosness" exercise...I would link the name
to the English countryside...a cottage with a secret garden (you know what I'm talking about if you ever read that book)

Books are my main interest but I am quite versatile and will also write about a number of other issues and topics which I find of interest and I hope you do too.

I love emails so please do get in touch with comments, suggestions...teachings, but do so with respect: I want everyone, myself included, to feel at home here.

2 comments: